The Virgin Diaries

Friday, November 11, 2005

Prude?

In "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days," one of the characters talks about having sex after knowing/dating this guy for two days. She also says she said "I love you" at this point, too.

Two days seems really fast to me. Downright slutty. Am I being a prude or is this normal? Not only that, but even if it's not normal, is it normal for NYC?

It seems the dating pool/dating scene in NYC is piranha-infested (on both sides of the gender divide). Is this what I have to look forward to? I wouldn't find it surprising to end up dying a virgin if this is what guys "expect" out of their dates, then.

The thing is, this prospect [of dying a virgin] does not really faze me at all.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 AM, Blogger Like a Virgin said...

Hello, hopefully, you're still getting these. I can see it hasn't been updated in 3 years. Without being nosy, are you a virgin still and most importantly are you going to come back to this blog? I quite fancy the name of it. I tried and saw it was taken already. Blogger say "Blogger accounts and Blog*Spot addresses do not expire. Therefore, we can't take away somebody's blog address to give to you. Occasionally people come back to their blogs after long absences, and we want them to be able to find their blog as they left it. If you find some contact information on the blog, you are welcome to deal with the owner directly, to see if they are willing to delete the blog so you can use the address. However, we do not give out contact information for the owner of a blog."

So, if you don't want it anymore, can I have this name, please?

Thanks!

29 and still a virgin and I'm not a nun :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home